Currently, I have several areas in which God has called me to serve.
- My family–I’m a wife of 24 years and also a mom to three children. I have a 19 year old son, a 15 year old son and a 12 year old daughter. These years are hard work, but I wouldn’t trade them for anything.
- My church–I volunteer every Wednesday night during the school year with our middle school youth. From adapting curriculum to leading a small group, I am blessed each week. Sometimes I’m exhausted after discussions but I go back each week because I care about the young people in my group.
- Blogging–God has placed it upon my heart to spend time writing. I have blogged for a while over at Remodeling Our Lives. In the Spring of 2019, God pushed me to focus on young people. And, Jesus is My Hashtag was born.
- A new writing project–In the middle of creating a new blog, God has also called me to serve specifically young women ages 11-14. I am currently writing a devotional for girls this age. I’m not exactly sure of the timeline, but God is. I will keep you updated on this blog about my progress.
- Women’s Ministry–God has also placed a passion on my heart for serving women. I have served in MOPS groups and bible studies. I have held mentoring relationships with young adult women. And, I speak at different conferences on marriage and faith.